Ads 468x60px

martedì 6 novembre 2012

How To Download With adf.ly

How To Download With adf.ly

My blog is non profit blog, so that I have to install some ads for make money to buy hosting domain, and some premium account to download and upload file.
I Removed all pop up in my blog because have some person feel uncomfortable because of them
So that I have chose another ads which make everyone feel less uncomfortable, and I choose adf.ly
I will show you how to download from adf.ly link

for ex: http://adf.ly/AAAAAAAA

First Disable Your Kaspersky Anti-Banner In kaspersky Main Setting (Not ever, try first).
   Click on any link with download and wait 4-5 seconds.



 after 4-5 seconds, click on "Skip This Ads" to visit direct link


Hope everyone will feel less uncomfortable
Thanks for reading and hope everyone will alway support this blog


1 commento: